- The Best Books for Boys of All Ages
- The Everlasting Magic of Dr Seuss Books
- Great Games for Toddlers for Both Indoor and Outdoor Fun
- The Best Baby Books for Great Bed Time Storytimes
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Episodes – Mickey in the 21st Century
- All About The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- The Best of the Winnie the Pooh Movies
- Sesame Street Videos – Which are the Very Best?
- The Best Baby Carriers – Which one is Right for You?
- Should You Buy a Baby Food Processor?
Tag Archives: overnight babysitting rates
Fifty years ago or so the average babysitter was a high school girl from don the block who parents paid a couple of dollars to to watch the kids on Saturday night so that they could spend and evening at the movies or go to dinner.
A lot has changed in half a century. Now with so many households being two income families a babysitter is required on a lot more frequent basis than that. And that is not the only thing that has changed – babysitting rates per hour are very different now too. Read more on Babysitting Rates – How they Have Changed and Why…