- The Best Books for Boys of All Ages
- The Everlasting Magic of Dr Seuss Books
- Great Games for Toddlers for Both Indoor and Outdoor Fun
- The Best Baby Books for Great Bed Time Storytimes
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Episodes – Mickey in the 21st Century
- All About The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- The Best of the Winnie the Pooh Movies
- Sesame Street Videos – Which are the Very Best?
- The Best Baby Carriers – Which one is Right for You?
- Should You Buy a Baby Food Processor?
Tag Archives: maclaren double stroller
For the parents of twins, or those who have two children of similar ages a double stroller can become the one thing they could not imagine living without. Maclaren double stroller models are very popular, especially with the celebrity set. Think Heidi Klum and Seal, Marcia Cross and of course Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
About the Maclaren Company – Maclaren was founded in Long Buckby, England by one Owen Findlay Maclaren, a former test pilot and aircraft engineer who began building baby buggies and strollers after the birth of his first grandchild in the mid nineteen sixties. Noticing how much his daughter struggled with her heavy stroller, he set about using his aircraft engineering prowess to create a collapsible lightweight stroller that would be easier for parents to handle. Read more on Maclaren Double Stroller Review – Is the Maclaren Twin Techno Worth the Money?…