- The Best Books for Boys of All Ages
- The Everlasting Magic of Dr Seuss Books
- Great Games for Toddlers for Both Indoor and Outdoor Fun
- The Best Baby Books for Great Bed Time Storytimes
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Episodes – Mickey in the 21st Century
- All About The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- The Best of the Winnie the Pooh Movies
- Sesame Street Videos – Which are the Very Best?
- The Best Baby Carriers – Which one is Right for You?
- Should You Buy a Baby Food Processor?
Tag Archives: classic pooh crib bedding
The world first became acquainted with a tubby bear called Winnie the Pooh back in 1926, appearing in A A Milne’s first book about him Winnie the Pooh. The book was illustrated by E H Shepard and it is that original version of Pooh who appears on what are known as classic Pooh nursery products and décor.
E H Shepard’s Pooh was rather different to the Pooh that appears in Disney cartoons these days. Slightly slimmer (but not much) he was a little rougher around the edges but classic Pooh has a very special charm all of his own. Read more on Creating a Classic Pooh Nursery with Style and Charm…
When Winnie the Pooh, that lovable bear of little brain, was introduced to the world for the first time in A.A Milne’s “Winnie the Pooh” in 1926 he cut a rather different figure than the chubby red sweater wearing Disney Winnie the Pooh of the 21st century. And it is that leaner, simpler Pooh who adorns what is generally referred to as classic Winnie the Pooh crib bedding.