- The Best Books for Boys of All Ages
- The Everlasting Magic of Dr Seuss Books
- Great Games for Toddlers for Both Indoor and Outdoor Fun
- The Best Baby Books for Great Bed Time Storytimes
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Episodes – Mickey in the 21st Century
- All About The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- The Best of the Winnie the Pooh Movies
- Sesame Street Videos – Which are the Very Best?
- The Best Baby Carriers – Which one is Right for You?
- Should You Buy a Baby Food Processor?
Tag Archives: booster car seat reviews
Every parent knows that when their child is a baby they need to be secured in a car seat every time they ride in a vehicle of any kind. What is less clear cut though is whether or not you need a booster car seat for an older child or if they are ready to use the adult sized seat belts supplied in your car. The recommendations from medical experts actually state these days that children of up to 4’9” should be secured using a booster car seat which could mean that even a shorter teen has to use a booster seat at all times. But is that really realistic, and what is it that a booster car seat does anyway? Read more on The Importance of Booster Car Seats for Older Kids…