- The Best Books for Boys of All Ages
- The Everlasting Magic of Dr Seuss Books
- Great Games for Toddlers for Both Indoor and Outdoor Fun
- The Best Baby Books for Great Bed Time Storytimes
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Episodes – Mickey in the 21st Century
- All About The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- The Best of the Winnie the Pooh Movies
- Sesame Street Videos – Which are the Very Best?
- The Best Baby Carriers – Which one is Right for You?
- Should You Buy a Baby Food Processor?
Tag Archives: best booster seat ratings
Even when kids have outgrown their baby car seats most states mandate that they be secured in booster seats whenever they travel in a car. It is also actually the recommendation of the American Academy of Pediatrics that children of as old as 12 remain in booster seats in a car, or until they reach 4’9” in height.
Long after a child has grown too big for their baby car seat many child experts say they should still be restrained in the back seat of a car in a booster seat. Research has shown that children involved in an automobile crash are 45% less likely to be injured if they are in a properly fitting booster seat rather than just using the adult safety belt on its own.
In some states there are even now laws that mandate booster seat use for children under 4 feet tall and up to a certain weight. That is why it is important that when purchasing a booster seat parents learn a little about child booster seat ratings and the pros and cons associated with them. Read more on Understanding Vehicle Safety and Booster Seat Ratings…