- The Best Books for Boys of All Ages
- The Everlasting Magic of Dr Seuss Books
- Great Games for Toddlers for Both Indoor and Outdoor Fun
- The Best Baby Books for Great Bed Time Storytimes
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Episodes – Mickey in the 21st Century
- All About The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- The Best of the Winnie the Pooh Movies
- Sesame Street Videos – Which are the Very Best?
- The Best Baby Carriers – Which one is Right for You?
- Should You Buy a Baby Food Processor?
Tag Archives: baby heart monitor
The decision whether or not to use a baby heart beat monitor during a pregnancy is a purely personal one. Some parents love the idea of this extra connection with their unborn child, getting to hear their little heartbeats on a regular basis long before they ever meet them.
Baby heartbeat monitors for home use have been around for several years now and the newest models are easier to use and cheaper than their predecessors. Ease of use is very important because some parents using baby heartbeat monitors have worked themselves in a panic because they could not hear the baby’s heartbeat when using their monitors. Read more on Should You Consider Buying a Baby Heartbeat Monitor?…